Photography Session Fees
The session fees will cover a variety of areas including;
- The photographers time and skills
- The use of any props, outfits and studio lighting used during the photoshoots
- A non-refundable deposit will need to be paid upon booking to secure slots and to ensure you do not waste the photographers time; there will only be the option of a refund in the event that Sophie Clarke (the photographer) cancels the booking for any reason
- You will only recieve the number of images in which is stated in the package you have purchased
- All payments are done via Paypal or in the rare case bank transfer can be accepted
Copyright & Reproduction
All copyright is retained by Sophie Clarke at all times. No image can be copied, scanned or reproduced without the consent from the photographer Sophie Clarke. The client may not alter, manipulate or reprosuce the image in any way without Sophie Clarkes permission and is only granted to do so for personal use ONLY when digital images are purchased and paid in full by the client.
Sophie Clarke retains all rights to use any of the clients images where necessary for social media and website purposes. However, Sophie Clarke will always gain permission from the client first.
If in the incident any physical items arrive damaged to the client or somehow any items are incorrectly supplied these may be returned and will be replaced at no extra charge, however to do so the client must contact and dicuss this with Sophie Clarke first. Returns will not be considered if the client has incorrectly ordered items whether that be incorrect quantity or accidentally ordering unwanted items; it is the clients responsibility to double check when purchasing items and Sophie Clarke holds no responsibility for this.
Proofs, Obligations and Image Deletion
After the clients photoshoot has finished the gallery will be ready for the client to view anywhere from 1 week to 3 weeks depending on how busy the photographers time period may be.
Sophie Clarke shall not be liable to the client for any failure to fulfil her obligations where failure arises in result to any event or circumstanes that is beyond her control which may include but is also not limited to; illness or injury, equipment failure or inclement weather conditions.
Special requests are not binding instructions therefore Sophie Clarke will do her utmost efforts to try to meet the clients wishes.
All non purchased images will be deleted 3 weeks after viewing your gallery, any time after this the photos will not be able to be recovered.